Category List

Thursday, December 19, 2013

This quote got me through the waiting and interviewing for the DCP. It is my lock screen on my phone so I see it all the time. Who better to take advice from about working for WALT Disney World than the man himself?!

?princess
?princess

Download whole gallery
This quote got me through the waiting and interviewing for the DCP. It is my lock screen on my phone so I see it all the time. Who better to take advice from about working for WALT Disney World than the man himself?!
This quote got me through the waiting and interviewing for the DCP.  It is my lock screen on my phone so I see it all the time.  Who better to take advice from about working for WALT Disney World than the man himself?!

Download whole gallery
Sex & the City - Samantha
Sex & the City - Samantha

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment