Category List

Saturday, December 14, 2013

"This is the best mirage I've ever had." // Carrie to Big // SATC2 #sex #in #the #city #purple #skirt #style #fashion #carrie #sarah #jessica #parker #aiden #market #scene

Cute dresses
Cute dresses

Download whole gallery
carrie bradshaw; sex and the city quotes. "I like my money right where I can see it."
carrie bradshaw; sex and the city quotes. "I like my money right where I can see it."

Download whole gallery
"This is the best mirage I've ever had." // Carrie to Big // SATC2 #sex #in #the #city #purple #skirt #style #fashion #carrie #sarah #jessica #parker #aiden #market #scene
"This is the best mirage I've ever had." // Carrie to Big // SATC2 #sex #in #the #city #purple #skirt #style #fashion #carrie #sarah #jessica #parker #aiden #market #scene

Download whole gallery
.
.

Download whole gallery
Sex and the City
Sex and the City

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment